Whiskers & Tail Foundation relies on volunteers exclusively. Volunteers are immense valuable to our organization.
You are an army of one, but you matter!
You can make a difference in the lives of animals, when you give animals the gift of your time, you will get back as much as you give - maybe even more.
The first priority for all volunteers in this area is keeping the animals’ environment safe, healthy and clean. An experienced, dedicated volunteer base makes all the difference to the animals in our care!
Before you agree to volunteer, please make sure you have the time available to offer. There are many ways you can help right where you are:
- Adoption events: socializing, walking & matching adopters with the right pet.
- Stuff envelopes for an educational mailing, file, mail out literature.
- Assisting with a fund-raising event, and special projects as needed.
- Setting up adoption booth, and assisting visitors.
- Transporting pets from fosters to vet office, or adoption events.
- Clean up kennels, provide direct care for pets aka petting, grooming, bathing, bottle feeding kittens, and puppies.
- Collecting blankets, newspapers, donated supplies from various locations to local city, county shelters.
- Take pictures of our animals for Petfinder, and create educational posters, displays and campaigns.
"Dogs like us need volunteers. We need our daily walks, love, and learn how to use bathroom outside.
Without voluneers and fosters, we are just a bunch of mischief, delinquent teenagers.
Won't you help us to shape our lives, and help us to find good homes? We dogs, and cats love to see volunteers".
Copyright © 2008. Whiskers & Tails Foundation all rights reserved